Thank you for joining the Small Victories Sunday Link-up for 9/20/15!
This weekly linkup is designed to linkup your BEST posts to inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations (crafts, handmade, small business) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, DIY, crafts) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Tiffani from All Inspired Mom (family, crafts, planning)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Shandra from With Heart Wide Open (life, faith, family)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
What’s a Purchase You Regret from Heather from Simply Save
No More Crying Over Spilled Coffee – Mighty Mug Giveaway by Echo from The Mad Mommy
9 Foods that Fight Fall Allergies & An Allergy Fighting Soup Recipe by Niki from The Lady Prefers 2 Save
5 Ways We Saved Money This Week by Jaime from Medium Sized Family
Tips for Cleaning the Neglected Areas of Your Kitchen by Echo from The Mad Mommy
Dealing with Your Baby’s GERD by Melissa from Wading through Motherhood
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too! Stop by Mom’s Small Victories to see who earned the Reader’s Choice for Featured Blogger.
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
Small Victories Sunday is a way to share the small victories you celebrated with other readers this week. Whether it’s a fabulous book you read, a recipe your family loved, a home organizing project that you completed, or an awesome blog post you wrote, Small Victories Sunday is the chance to share positive, uplifting and inspiring news.
Rules for Bloggers Linking Up:
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated! We’re here to support you and share your awesomeness, we certainly appreciate your support as well.
* Include a link to our party on the post you are linking up or grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or your linkup party page.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter links to your blog post only, not to your main page. Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please visit and comment and/or share on social media with the #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup on the 2 posts ahead of you (other than your own). This linkup is only effective when we support each other, your visits are crucial to fellow participants. Your posts may be deleted if you fail to comply with this rule.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Don’t forget to stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin your favorite posts to your boards if you like.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
<!– end InLinkz script →