Who doesn’t love a sweet treat? Sadly, I probably like them more than I should, but I do try to limit my sweets. And, then I found this recipe (thanks to my friend Sadie at Slap Dash Mom) and it brings together the yummy goodness of cookies AND Reese’s peanut butter cups! What! I know, right?
So, why not grab the 2 (yep, only 2) ingredients you need and whip them up to enjoy during the cold days of winter. This Chocolate Chip Reese’s Bars recipe is sure to be a hit for your family! Chocolate Chip Reese’s Bars PDF recipe
Chocolate Chip Reese’s Bars recipe
- Refrigerated Cookie Dough (you can use the roll or the kind that comes in squares)
- 9 Reese’s Cups
- Line 9×9 baking dish with foil, then spray with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350*.
- Unwrap all Reese’s Cups and set aside.
- Press about ¾ of the cookie dough into the prepared pan. Reserve the rest for crumbling on top.
- Add in Reese’s – no need to press them down. They will melt in nicely.
Crumble remaining cookie dough over the top of the Reese’s Cups. Basically, you just need to put a small piece on each, because crumbling refrigerated cookie dough can be a bit difficult.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Middle will not be fully cooked but will not be soup-like, either. Allow to cool before cutting into squares. I put mine in the refrigerator for about an hour and it was good to go. You could top these with ice cream if you want an extra special dessert!
If you give this easy recipe a try, be sure to come back and let me know what you think. *Don’t eat them all in one sitting – although it will be very tempting! And they are awesome with a tall glass of cold milk!